Thursday, December 4, 2014

Lots to Check Out!


The lovely people at the Louisville Visual Art Association included me in their Artebella Daily feature!


I think the write up was done wonderfully, and they have been very supportive and easy to work with. I have been pushing the fellow BFA students here to join the LVAA, and I think if you are a local maker/artist and are reading this...  go join!  

In other exciting news!  I am trying out my own website!  Trying it out and getting feedback from my peers at the moment, but so far I'm really happy and am planning on making it my permanent home. 



Last, but not least, our KMAC show Mapped Out by Chance went so well!  I had to leave the gallery twice it was so packed full shoulder to shoulder.   I will be posting photos from our install to the opening night soon!  

This show is up until Dec. 28th, and it features work from ceramicists, painters, drawers, and graphic designers. Everyone pushed their work, even including media from different areas of study.   There's so much variety and exploration in this show.  I'm really proud to have worked with the 11 other BFA students, our mentor Emily Sheehan, and Joey from the KMAC.   It was a stress free enjoyable process, and we really came together as a community.


No comments:

Post a Comment